dilluns, 19 de desembre del 2016

Alba Duaigües Majós 3wep

INTRODUCTION
Hello, my name is Alba Duaigües Majós and I'm 13 years old. I live in Benavent, a town near Lleida.I'm studing in Joan Oro high school. I  play football, the drums, the guitar and the piano. As you saw before my hobbits are sports and music. In this blog you would be able to see all tasks and projects that I will do in English class.




ME IN PICTURES




2eso
DIFFERENCES

  

1-        In picture A it’s five past six, but in picture B it’s ten past six.

2-        In picture A there are two similar chairs, and in picture B there aren’t the same.


3-        In picture A the bag fits is vertically and in picture B it’s horizontally.

4-        In picture A the insert jacket is placed different than in picture B.


5-        In picture A the man of de left shows one finger but in picture B he shows two fingers.

6-        In the first picture the left man has  but in the second picture he doesn’t have it.

7-        In picture A the signs of expression are placed differently than in picture B.

8-        In picture A the man of the right has a grey tie but in picture B has a white tie.

           




BONFIRE NIGHT

ESTEREOTYPES


A CELEBRATION


FILM REVIEW


MY REFLECTION OF 2nd OF ESO
For me in this year I was not "one hundred percent in English subject. I'm sorry for that. This year was a bad year but I promise that next year I will be more active in class,I will do all the homework and handin in the date.




3eso

SUMMER WORK

Dear John,
Tanks for the letter. The last film that I watched in the cinema is called Titanic. Oh! I love this film as much as their actors because the film is based on real live, and this is culture. The film is based in a true story.
Jack is a young artist who goes to the first voyage of the Titanic. In the ship he met a young girl that travels with her mum and her future husband. During the voyage both fall in love and stay together in the worst moments, to the end.
I recommend you to watch it.
See you soon,
                                                                  Alba




LET'S TALK ABOUT MUSIC


CHEAT SHEET



Here you have some of the information that apears at the poster:

LONDON






A TRIP STORY



PECHAKUCHA


A FOR AND AGAINTS ESSAY ON MOBILE PHONES




A FILM REVIEW
  


THEFT IN JOAN ORÓ. A TV REPORT


FAIRY TALE/ STORY





COMPARING PICTURES



MY REFLECTION OF THIS YEAR
This is not my best year in english. I didn't handin all the homework in the deadline date, the exams marks could be better... I apologize for this bad year. Next year I'll try to do my best, have better marks and handin all the things at time.




4eso

SPEAKING(PRACTICE)

click here

SOLUTIONS OF POLLUTION






EMAIL TO A FRIEND





HOW TO DRIVE YOUR STUDENTS CREAZY IN 45 MINUTES







A FOR AND AGAINST ESSAY





THE HOUSE






ROMEO AND JULIET




EXPRESSING THE FUTURE IN PICTURES




AN NGO

click here

PECHAKUCHA

CHRISTMAS IN CANADA

SPEAKING

Picture differences Picture differences 2

OPINION ESSAY




Resultat d'imatges de tourism



VALENTINE



TUTORIAL

How to chat up




REPORT

Natural disaster


NATIVE AMERICANS' DIGITAL PROFILE

FAKEBOOKS:

Pocahontas

Sacagawea

INSTAGRAMS:

Pocahontas



A SPECIAL EVENT



MAKING A DECISION



READER TASK


TWEET REVIEW:



FAN FICTION: LONELY HEARTS



QUIZZES:


ACT OUT:








MY REFLECTION OF THIS YEAR


I think that this year I improved in the english subject. I have done each activity in the best way I could and the marks have improved.

MY LAST POST

This is my last post as a Secondary Education student and I finish as well as I started:

Hello, my name is Alba Duaigües Majós and I'm 16 years old. I live in Benavent, a town near Lleida.I'm studing in Joan Oro high school. I  play football, the drums, the guitar and the piano. As you saw before, my hobbits are sports and music. In this blog you are able to see all tasks and projects that I have done in English class and my evolution in this language.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada